Sunday 5 April 2015

Update: Miniatures




(Sorry for the bad quality photos, I only have a phone to use).

Hey guys, yesterday I received a nice package in the post! Some little metal men from Elhiem.

My order of IDF, to act as Natongan Armed Forces, arrived and I'm very pleased with them. Good proportions, nice detail also. No problems whatsoever.

I got a pack of two NCOs with Galil rifles, a set of four riflemen, three with Galil rifles and an NCO with an Uzi SMG, and a pack of four with two Galil carrying loaders with what appears to be ammunition slung over their shoulders, and two carrying FN MAGs.

Like I said, all miniatures are a good size, not too small, not too big, great proportions, good detail and a great service from Elhiem. I will certainly be buying from them again, if these IDF are anything to go by.

No comments:

Post a Comment